Sunday, July 3, 2011

something i am frustrated

WHY some ppl just like to cc to those big boss when sending email... but this round, the email apparently is to report my mistake to regional director and tell the whole world about my mistake... is it a good way to send an email???

it's true that i did make a mistake that i never go and tie to TB and I am trying to rescue it by tying the stuff asap... and end up im being report... Denise.... from the day 1... i already dislike u... now it's become even more... i just feel that this company culture really got alot of problems... if you wan to get promoted faster oso dun need to do it so obvious ma...

luckily, my boss doesnt angry with me and advised me not to bother bout this issue cos he, himself doesnt care bout that oso... as long we deliver work on time ok d... yaoming.. i start to like u d wakakaka

No comments:

Post a Comment