Sunday, July 10, 2011

i am so tired

for the past one week..... im not really working late...but i am very tiring... every thing have to be done within 1 day.... which mean few hours... i am so tired doing the things without caring bout the quality.... haiz....hope my life wont turn out like this in the future...if nt...sure i will quit..

it's happy tat my colleague samantha really helped me to escalate my issue to my other senior which i think know my situation and my feeling already..... it's good that they all know i think to quit ... at least someone know wat i am feeling right now...

but kinda happy for other things is i am having some work rotation...upon audit finish.... i will be handling mumbai work instead of delhi... do not need to do recon for this next half year but learning for other things...plus i got a chance to go india again.... although i noe is mission impossible again..but at least it's good chance for me to payback my debt lo...sigh sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment