Sunday, July 24, 2011

HW: end of 6th month

well.. i think the longer i staying in the company...the more works i get and the more stress i encounter..of cos the more things i learnt and picked up...

other than the cibai GL reported me to the regional director... i think the past few weeks has been kinda calm and not much big bomb around... which thanks god lo...

plus there is an one week break to go hk...which made my mood better... and improved my work indirectly lo hahahaha...

but... somethings happen last few days.. i just got to know that me and another senior being group together to just solely handling service revenue closing and audit issue... i am kinda sad... cos i wan to go india to earn more money at least to clear my debt ma.. but seems it is kinda not going to happen liao... how??? my debt, my house all ruin liao lo... =.=

for this month... i do not feel so much to quit the company d... but of cos there are still headhunter to call me... but ask me to go combodia,,.. shenzhen to work.. oso not interested de... i wan singapore la ....

No comments:

Post a Comment